Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program – Ongoing Internship Opportunity
We are pleased to announce the launch of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program (CCUWDP)
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies Program. Clean Cities strives to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector in nearly 100 communities across the country. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 350 interns in more than 60 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects. Utah Clean Cities is a part of the National Network of nearly 100 Clean Cities and covers the entire state of Utah. Please see the “About Us” Page to learn more about Utah Clean Cities.
Specific Internship Details:
- Summer 2020 Internship Approximate Dates: June 1, 2020-August 14, 2020
- Specific Details:
- Positions are flexible 30 or 40 hours/week (determined by the coalition) for 10 weeks. Or multiple internship positions- please outline the amount of hours you would intend to work.
- Summer 2020 Internship Approximate Dates: June 1, 2020- August 14, 2020
- Stipends range from $3,600 – $6,000 depending on academic level and number of hours assigned by the coalition.
- Current undergraduate (Junior or Senior only) student, graduate student, or up to one year past graduation
- Educational focus and/or experience with Advanced and Alternative Fuels encouraged
To Apply: Send resume & cover letter t0 Emily Paskett firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30, 2020
- Summer Deadline- March 30, 2020