Spring 2020 Internship Opportunity- Communications Intern
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Spring 2020 term of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program (CCUWDP)
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies Program. Clean Cities strives to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector in nearly 100 communities across the country. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 350 interns in more than 60 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects.
Utah Clean Cities is a part of the National Network of nearly 100 Clean Cities and covers the entire state of Utah. This Fall Semester we are offering a paid Communications internship focusing on Social Media, Blog and Website content writing, newsletters, stakeholder highlights and
other coalition work.
Specific Internship Details:
– Position is 15 or 20 hours/week for 14 weeks
– Spring 2020 Internship Approximate Dates: January 13- April 24, 2020
– Stipend range from $2,520 – $4,200 depending on academic level and number of hours
– Must be a current undergraduate (Junior or Senior only), graduate student, or up to one year past graduation.
– Educational focus and/or experience managing social media, or websites encouraged
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 13th