Turn Your Key, Be Idle Free Protect Blue Skies, Breathe Easier
11th Annual Governor’s Declaration for Idle Free Month of September and Idle Free Season 2018-2019.
We will gather with Utah Mayors, the Governor’s Office, Utah Stakeholders, Utah cities, Community Members and Students at the capital city with a media event.
Please join Utah Clean Cities Board of Trustees for the official reading of the 11th Annual Declaration by Dr. Laura Nelson, Energy Adviser to the Governor; a Mayoral welcome to our capital city by Mayor Biskupski and UCAIR, Intermountain Health Care, Utah State University Student Idle Free Poster Art and SLGreen.
This year we will highlight the 8 Idle Free Utah Cities.
- Welcome Turn Your Key, Be Idle Free~ Protect Blue Sky, Breathe Easier, Utah Clean Cities Executive Board
- Utah’s Capital City Welcomes Idle Free Cities – Mayor Jackie Biskupski, Salt Lake City
- Governor’s Declaration- Dr. Laura Nelson, Energy Adviser, Governor’s Office of Energy Development
- Utah Clean Air Partnership, UCAIR, Thom Carter
- Intermountain Health Center- Idle Free Fleets, Steve Bergstrom and Dr. Liz Joy
- Utah High School Idle Free Art Posters, Dr. Roslynn Brain, Utah State University
- Closing Statements- Utah Clean Cities and Salt Lake City Sustainability
Utah’s Idle Free Cities
- Cottonwood Heights
- Park City
- Salt Lake City
See the artwork of these amazing student clean air advocates at the Salt Lake City and County Building this September to Celebrate Idle Free in Utah!