For our Twenty-five Year Anniversary, we wanted to do something spectacular for our stakeholders and members.
We are planning a celebration to show our deep appreciation for the tremendous success and incredible work done in Utah for 25 years! To ensure this is truly a special event, we have reserved the entire Loveland Living Planet Aquarium for our reception, dinner and awards ceremony.
- “Everyone’s a VIP” at Utah Clean Cities Reception. We welcome you at 5:30 for aquarium exploration tours
- Reception includes access to the entire aquarium during the live music-inspired atmosphere with delicious appetizers and refreshments
- One complimentary adult drink ticket. Enjoy a selection of specialty drinks and local libations. Our signature drinks will be the Roadster & the Getaway Car. Non-alcoholic specialty drink is the Sidecar.
- Drink Ticket or Cash accepted at the bars. Each person receive one complimentary drink ticket.
- One plated gourmet meal with meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
November 1st, 2018
Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Welcome Utah Clean Cities Executive Board President, Dr. David Christensen
Dr. Regan Zane, USU SELECT, The Future of Transportation
The Utah Clean Cities’ Erickson Legacy Scholarship
Jared J. (JJ)Brown, Senator Hatch Clean Air Act Achievement Award
Dr. Laura Nelson, Energy Advisor, Governor’s Office of Energy Development, Utah Clean Cities Board Member
10 Year Anniversary Declaration for Advanced and Alternative Fuels in Utah
Thank you to our Event Sponsors:
Clean Cities, Dominion Energy, Geneva Rock, Lancer Group, Office of Energy Development, Rocky Mountain Power & Blue Sky Renewable Energy, Salt Lake City & SLCGreen, Salt Lake County Environmental Health.
Special Thanks to the Clean Cities Program and the Department Of Energy Program for Clean Cities Nationwide and the award-winning support of Utah Clean Cities for 25 Years!
Please click HERE to purchase tickets, they are first come first serve.