Come learn from the Utah Clean Cities team about grants, incentives, and how to communicate to your teams about the benefits of going electric and diversifying your fleets.
We will help you complete your Live Electric EV Fleet and the Live Electric : Lead Electric Workplace Charging program grant applications. The EV Fleet project is an exciting and financially appealing opportunity for Utah fleets to add electric vehicles and charging infrastructure with great incentives- up to $5,000 off EV vehicles and 75% saving on charging equipment.
These programs will help fleets with the cost of installing chargers for plug-in electric vehicles (EVs) at their worksites. By taking on this challenge, you show employees, customers, and the community you are committed to innovation and making positive changes. The WestSmart EV partnership invites you to
- Assess charging demand to recognize and meet your team’s needs.
- Commit to a reasonable minimum goal of charging provision for EV driving employees.
- Plan how you will deploy charging at one or more worksites.
- Communicate the plan with your employees and the community.
- Share your progress over time and exchange best practices and lessons learned with other forward-thinking challenge partners.