29th Annual Environmental Education Conference
Here are five great reasons to attend:
- The Annual EE Conference is the networking event for EE professionals from across the state!
- It’s the best opportunity to learn and share with peers and professionals in the field of EE – check out the conference program to preview the amazing sessions we’ll be offering!
- Professional learning opportunities, like our Pre-Conference workshop on November 7th. Learn about how EE can support the new SEEd standards with a combined Project Learning Tree and NAAEE Guidelines for Excellence workshop.
- Amazing guest speakers – we are excited to be joined by Tyson Grover, Science Specialist for Davis School District, Kelly Orr, Branch Chief for Outdoor and Heritage Resources, Bureau of Land Management and Erika Evans, Reporter for the Deseret News covering many issues, including the environment and air quality. Just announced! Brooke Williams, freelance journalist and author of four books including Halflives: Reconciling Work and Wildness, and dozens of articles will join us on Friday, November 8th. His most recent book, Open Midnight, documents his exploration of places where the outer and inner wilderness meet.
- Beehive 5 Under 25 Panel – learn from our 2019 Beehive 5 Under 25 Awardees about how youth are engaging in the field of environmental education.Want to see what else you can do at the conference? View our conference program– It will be updated regularly with conference information and presenter bios.
We are thankful to our partners and sponsors who are making this conference possible! A huge thank you to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources for being our host and to The Nature Conservancy in Utah for their sponsorship. If you’d like to learn more about sponsoring the 29th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference please contact email@example.com.