Pioneering Utah employers are accepting the LIVE Electric Workplace Charging Challenge, installing chargers for plug-in electric vehicles (EVs) at their worksites. By taking on this challenge, you show employees, customers, and the community you are committed to innovation and making positive changes. The WestSmart EV partnership invites you to
- Assess charging demand to recognize and meet your team’s needs.
- Commit to a reasonable minimum goal of charging provision for EV driving employees.
- Plan how you will deploy charging at one or more worksites.
- Communicate the plan with your employees and the community.
- Share your progress over time and exchange best practices and lessons learned with other forward-thinking challenge partners.
12 TRUTHS ABOUT EVS