About this event
At this year’s Climate and Health Symposium hosted by the Salt Lake County Health Department we will bring together a diverse group of public health practitioners, stakeholders, climate experts, and leaders in the community.
The goal of this event to build & strengthen partnerships & to gain resiliency by learning about climate inequity in Salt Lake County. This ground up approach will allow us to equally face the future of climate change together.
We are excited to get some action going behind climate change. This is the first of these events where we are focusing on health equity, to highlight and strengthen the voices of those that may be most affected by climate change. We want this to be a listening event. We want to know how public health practitioners can do better for the residents of Salt Lake County and improve our resiliency to climate change together.
— Due to limited capacity at this event, registration is only required for in-person attendance, link below for virtual attendance. —
This event is sponsored by the Natural History Museum of Utah & Nexus. Light refreshments will be served.
Please contact Rachel Winters email@example.com for any questions about this event.
FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. PLEASE JOIN VIA THIS LINK ON WEBEX.
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 9:00 AM | 3 hours 30 minutes | (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- Meeting number: 2487 755 4515Password: GKsNwQSi388
- Join by video system
- Dial firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone
- +1-213-306-3065 United States Toll (Los Angeles)
- +1-602-666-0783 United States Toll (Phoenix)
- Access code: 248 775 54515