Annual Meeting Dates: Oct. 17-19, 2022
Location: ASPIRE Center in Logan, Utah
For more information, please email Angie Griffeth, email@example.com, +1.435.797.4949.
At the Annual Meeting you will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other members of the electrification transportation value chain, and will have access to:
- Information and updates on the transportation electrification industry and the Center’s projects.
- Interaction and engagement with center members, guests, students, professors and researchers from the 9 affiliated campuses that make up the ASPIRE Center.
- Exposure to the National Science Foundation team who will be conducting its annual site visit at the same time.
Please complete the following information to finalize your registration:
- RSVP form
- Hotel Reservations:
Group rate lodging is available while quantity lasts. Book early! Both properties are co-located with the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwood Pkwy, Logan UT 84321, where most sessions will be held.
- Transportation Options:
- Rent a vehicle with your party- vehicle pickup available at airport
- Take the Salt Lake Express from the Salt Lake City airport to Logan