EVZion will demonstrate a small-scale environmentally sound, zero-emission, electric vehicle (EV) shuttle system through the east entrance of Zion National Park (ZNP). The project has been designed for universal scalability, with deployment in other high-traffic, environmentally sensitive National and State Parks throughout the United States.
- EV development and deployment pilot study
- Regional transportation system
- Scale-able & replicate-able
- Increase regional resiliency and connectivity
- Mitigates environmental impacts
- Reduction in energy consumption, vehicle traffic and pollutant emissions, and ambient noise.
Solicitation of RFP – December 18, 2020 through February 15th, 2021
Selection of Vendor – March 5th, 2021
Delivery of Shuttle – October 1st, 2021
Demonstration Period – January 2022 to December 2022*
*Due to COVID-19, the project may be extended up to one year. To be determined at a later date.
Question and Answer, Scope of Work Session – January 8th, 2021
If interested in attending the Q & A Session please register below.
Find more information below