Why Beyond Zero Green Fleets?
The Utah Clean Cities Beyond Zero Green Fleets (BZGF) Program was established to provide key stakeholders, public and private fleets, leading utilities and school districts with the necessary resources needed to convert to zero-emission vehicle technologies.
By adopting alternative fuels and advanced vehicle technologies, partnering organizations can support in reducing emissions and improving the air quality in Utah, as well as bettering the health and wellness of our communities
The advanced smart mobility model for state-of-the-art fleet planning emphasizing economic prosperity and environmental leadership.
The Beyond Zero Green Fleets program will accelerate the introduction and expansion of Advanced Fuel Vehicles & Infrastructure, Education & Technology Support, and Driver Coaching & Idle Free Fleets.
Why become a BZGF Partner?
- Be a leader in the community and commit to reducing harmful vehicle emissions and support in doing your part to improve Utah air quality and health.
- Enhance your green fleets to reduce the use of foreign petroleum through the transition and use of cleaner alternative fuels.
- UCCC can support in conducting fleet analysis and consultation for annual goal setting, including supporting in providing information regarding grants, incentives and/or loans for the use of alternative fuel vehicles.
- UCCC can provide you with practical solutions for reducing your fuel consumption, increasing efficient tracking methods, and reducing overall impacts in our communities.
- UCC can provide up to date information about electric, biodiesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), ethanol, hybrid, hydrogen, and propane as alternative transportation fueled fleets.
Who can join?
- Must be an active UCCC partner (Gold, Platinum or Diamond Level)
- Must manage or support a current fleet with at least some alternative fuel vehicles (including electric, natural gas, hydrogen, biodiesel, or propane)
- Must commit to expending alternative renewable fuels within your fleet and reducing GHG emissions.
- Ready to join? Join now through our easy-to-use online membership portal Get started by selecting a membership level below!
Interested in learning more? Please feel free to contact us at XXX-XXXX or XXX@utahcleancities.org