10th Anniversary of the Governor’s Alternative Fuels Declaration Month- November 2018
Please Join Utah Clean Cities and the Governor’s Office of Energy Development as they celebrate together the 10 Year Anniversary and Annual Declaration of their Partnership for Advanced Fuels and Infrastructure in Utah.
- The Governor’s Office encourages the efforts of Utah Clean Cities, its’ stakeholders and Utah citizenry to purchase advanced fuel vehicles; noting there are over 150 models of advanced technology vehicles to add to fleets both public and private.
- Utah has a complete alternative fuel corridor across the state beginning in Idaho running along I15 and meeting up with sister state Nevada.
- Utah has the largest per capita natural gas infrastructure in the nation running a close second to the larger state of Oklahoma
- This corridor has over 231 Public alternative fueling stations; including electric, CNG, LNG, and Autogas Propane. Watch for emerging hydrogen and super fast charging!
- Utah completed it’s Mighty Five and Electric Highway this summer continuing its goal to connect Disneyland to Yellowstone Park thus making it one of the most complete electric highways in the nation!
- Utah’s Governor Herbert and Colorado Governor Hickenlooper created the REVWest Memorandum of Understanding in 2017 bring eight (8) Regional States together to create one of the largest electric corridors in the nation
- Utah Clean Cities is a partner with the Live & Work Electric Grant which is supporting the expansion of electric charging one Utah Business at a time with the Live and Work Electric Program
Please join Dr.Laura Nelson as the Keynote Speaker for Utah Clean Cities 25 Year Anniversary Celebration and 10th Annual Alternative Fuels In Utah Declaration reading on November 1st at the Loveland Living Aquarium
Alternative Fuels Date Center- Verified Stations across the nation with advanced filters and trip mapping