https://utahcleancities.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/webinar.png 2000 1414 Kelly Barrett http://utahcleancities.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UCC_logo_web.png Kelly Barrett2021-11-12 17:28:202021-11-12 18:03:13Transportation Energy Partners Hosts Webinar
Transportation Energy Partners Hosts Webinar
When: Friday, November 21, 2021
11 a.m. to Noon MST
Some of highlights of the just passed $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill include:
- $39 billion in new funds for public transit
- $7.5 billion for electric vehicle charging and other refueling stations
- $5 billion to purchase electric and other alternative fuel school buses
- $9 billion for hydrogen research, development, & demonstrations
The November 19th webinar will feature Washington’s top clean transportation policy experts who will address the following questions:
- How will this transform the clean fuels and vehicles space?
- What will be in the final Build Back Better Act?
- Who will be the key players on disbursing these funds?
- How can communities prepare to apply for infrastructure project funding?
- What can Clean Cities Coalitions and other industry leaders do to effectively maximize these upcoming opportunities?
Representatives from the Electric Drive Transportation Association, NGVAmerica, National Biodiesel Board, National Propane Gas Association, and other prominent clean transportation organizations will join
us to discuss these and other important questions.