https://utahcleancities.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2.jpg 700 1280 Kelly Barrett https://utahcleancities.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/UCC_logo_web.png Kelly Barrett2020-09-30 15:34:062020-09-30 15:41:10Utah Clean Cities celebrates Idle Free Awareness Month
Utah Clean Cities celebrates Idle Free Awareness Month
Join Utah Clean Cities Coalition & Utah Clean Air partners for the 13th Annual Governor’s Declaration Turn Your Key, Be Idle Free Month and Season 2020-21!
This virtual event took place on Friday, Sept. 11, 2020.
Click on the above image to view Utah Clean Cities’ webinar.
- Dr. David Christensen, UCC Board of Trustees Chair, ASPIRE
- Tammie Bostick, Executive Director, Utah Clean Cities
- Scott Baird, Executive Director, Department of Environmental Quality
- Thom Carter, Executive Director, UCAIR, Utah Clean Air Partnership
- Jack Hedge, Executive Director, Utah Inland Port Authority
- Dr. Kerry Kelly, Assistant Professor, University of Utah